Announcing the Artists for 2016!
We're thrilled to announce a terrific list of artists for this year's festival - check it out and we think you'll agree.
Here is our preliminary schedule for 2016. Note that the programming may change - final schedule to follow.
- Thursday, November 3rd
- Michael Crummey (Reading, Q&A, Wine & Cheese) at Coffin Ridge Winery, 7:30 pm
- Friday, November 4th
- Joseph Naytowhow (Workshop) at M’Wikwedong, 2 pm
- Sue Goyette & Brian Henderson (Interview) at Garafraxa Café, 4:30 pm
- Ian Keteku, Brian Henderson, Sue Goyette (Readings) at Durham Art Gallery, 7:30 pm
- Saturday, November 5th
- Ian Keteku (Workshop) at Durham Town Hall, 9 am to Noon
- Joan Crate (Workshop) at Durham Art Gallery, 9 am to Noon
- Joseph Naytowhow (Children's Storytelling) at Durham Library, 11:15 AM to 12:15 pm
- Mark Abley (Workshop) at Durham Town Hall, 1 to 4 pm
- Evelyn Lau (Workshop) at Durham Art Gallery, 1 to 4 pm
- Guelph Slam Team with Special Guest Amani (Public Slam/Spoken Word) at Durham Town Hall, 4:30 to 5:30 pm
- Tanya Neumeyer, Hugh MacDonald, Evelyn Lau (Readings) at Durham Art Gallery, 7:30 pm
- Sunday, November 6th
- Tanya Neumeyer (Workshop) at Durham Town Hall, 9 am to Noon
- Joan Crate, Amani, Mark Abley (Readings) at Durham Art Gallery, 2 to 4:30 pm
- Saturday, November 12
- Jenny Parsons & Steve Morel (Family Theatre) at Victoria Jubilee Hall, 1 to 3 pm